Pakistan Oilfields Limited, a leading oil and gas exploration and production Company, invites applications for the position of Head of Exploration.
- Masters in Geophysics / Geology / Geosciences or equivalent from a reputable institute.
- Minimum 20 years of progressive post qualification experience inclusive of 10 years relevant senior management experience in the upstream petroleum industry in national and/or international E&P companies.
The potential candidate should possess experience in the following areas, which shall also form the core responsibilities for the position:
- Proven track record in leading a successful exploration portfolio and team management.
- Implementation of best E&P practices to achieve the Company’s long-term and short-term exploration targets / reserve replacement by directing and developing oil and gas projects.
- Proven diversified experience in prospect generation.
- Excellent knowledge of Pakistan Basin and exploration challenges.
- Actively explore and introduce innovative methods and approaches to tackle exploration challenges.
- Management of seismic acquisition, processing interpretation and field geology.
- Ensure effective exploration license management.