Job title: HEAD CLEANER
No. of Roles: 1
Salary: PKR-35000 Gross
HAY BAND: 1
Reporting to: Administrative Officer
Key peer group: Administration/Facilities Staff
Purpose of the role:
The selected candidates for this role would be responsible to manage the facilities functions and will provide the cleaning services in CABI Rawalpindi Office under the guidance of Administrative Officer. These positions are to be recruited for one year which is likely to be extended, however the successful candidate based on satisfactorily performance to complete the six months of probation period. The Facility team aim is to provide a professional and cost-effective workplace management service and this position is a key role in the facilities services and environmental management.
- Responsibility for supporting the work of Cleaning services under the direction of Administrative Officer.
- Responsibility for supporting the facilities team on site with consolidation tasks associated with the site development cleaning.
- Responsibility for supporting the site legacy work
- Execute the day to day facilities tasks as per their check list
Education & Experience
- At least middle with 5 years of experience in Cleaning a in large scale of office operations with national/international organizations.
- Candidates having the diploma and trainings in relevant field will be an advantage
- Strong hands on experience to work in the field
- Applicant for this role needs to be honest, dedicated, social, motivated, disciplined, and self-organized to deliver quality work at prescribed deadlines.
- Ability to plan work schedules to meet agreed deadlines.
- Effective team player and conversant with a transdisciplinary approach.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, Self-motivated, an enthusiastic team player.
- This job description is not intended to be exhaustive. It is expected that the post holder and CABI will adopt a flexible attitude and accept that the duties may have to be varied according to circumstances, in particular changing corporate requirements and individual development needs.
CABI is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or marital status. No applicant will be disadvantaged by conditions which cannot be shown to be justified and selection will be based on merit.