· Well versed with TALLY ERP and ability to develop systems related to purchase, sales, stock and production.
·Should have worked in a manufacturing company, preference will be given to the candidates those who worked in Africa
· Knowledge of BOM (Bill of Materials) and Product Cost calculation
· Preparation of monthly accounts and MIS reports, timely submission of daily, weekly and monthly reports
· Supervision of Stores and dispatch
· Bank Reconciliation, Debtors & Creditors reconciliation, profit/loss, asset depreciation and ageing reports.
· Import entries and Import product costing
· Checking Purchase/sales/ bank/cash vouchers
· Can handle local tax returns and related issues
· Dealing with suppliers and major clients
· In depth Knowledge in Excel (Pivot table / V Look up)
and accounting tool functions
· Month-end physical stock taking and reconciliation with stock entries in Tally
Payroll knowledge for local staff workers and Expat’s.
Checking customs related transactions
· Knowledge in French will be considered as added advantage