Donor Liaison Officer
|Posted date||7th July, 2022||Last date to apply||7th August, 2022|
Qualification, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Master’s Degree in Social Sciences or related discipline or graduate with a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience of writing and editing reports for key donors
- Experience of producing documents and publications for external audience
- Proven track record of donor liaison, reporting and negotiations
- Proven experience of working within a team.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks
- Support projects / program teams in showcasing their project achievements
- Assist in time to time development of internal and external communiqué and standard presentation for donors
- Assist in development of human interest stories, writing blogs and press releases
- Maintain the data bank for human-interest stories, research studies, and publications
- Assist in the development and bring out organizational annual report
- Assist in the development of monthly E-Newsletter
- Support in development of thematic capacity statements for donors
- Support IT team in updating the contents on External Website;
- Manage and regularly update organization’s mailing list
- Assist in development and timely dissemination of press releases
- Assist in designing and bringing out seasonal greetings and key messages
- Assist in development of video documentaries and its dissemination
- Assist in showcasing organization’s work through social media, such as on Organzation's Facebook page, twitter etc.
- Develop and regularly update donors’ reporting calendar / Tracker
- Provide support to project teams in understanding donors’ reporting requirements and formats
- Provide technical support to projects in timely development and delivery of quality donor reports as per donor formats
- Ensure follow up with project teams to meet donors’ reporting deadlines
- Maintain quality of the reports through effective editing and proof-reading
- Assist the management in liaison with donors
- Address donors’ comments / queries on progress reports
- Requires you to add current salary information.
- Resume attachment is required.
Provincial Coordinator- Balochistan
Overview: The Provincial Coordinator is a crucial role within DOPASI Fou....