Service Reporting Engineer
Our Great Opportunity
At Mobile Financial Services we enable financial inclusion - truly using Technology for doing good in society! Our systems are used by hundreds of millions every day for services such as peer to peer transfers, payments, disbursements, loans, savings etc. We use the latest and greatest tech and techniques to guarantee state-of-the-art software with premium quality. At the Karlskrona site we have our main headquarters for Mobile Financial Services in which we develop one of the world's largest Financial tech products. In West Afrcia we are buidling Mobile Financial Services competence center to serve our customer accross the region.
The Ericsson Wallet Platform is a product which enables our customers to provide mobile financial services. Customers are operators and banks, both of whom have very high expectations on the level of security which this financial solution provides and the way the solution is operated, integrated, and customized.
Together we work on a product that improves the lives of millions of daily users in Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America. We build our financial platform to help bring financial freedom to many people around the world.
The profile we are looking for is a Customer minded colleague, with a strong background in solution delivery, support, and operations. As a part of our Operation & Support Team, you will play a key role in managing the delivery of services on our “live” customer network, broadcast platform and/or IS/IT infrastructure, manage external (Customer) & Internal Stake holders.
As a Service Reporting Engineer, You will be responsible to handle customer request for reporting, agree reporting pattern with internal & external stake holders.
You will be reporting to Head of Mobile Money Operations and functionally belong to Group and South Africa Hub for Mobile Money.
You will (Key Responsibilities)
- Understand business requirements and you will define analytics environment.
- Create documentation for business requirement and analytics implementation
- Evaluate the effort needed for building specific reports
- Maintenance of existing reports and portals.
- Maintenance of the reporting environment.
- Get requirement from customer for reports.
- Generate reports & share with customer.
- Prepare reports if reports are not available
- Explain reports to respective internal external stake holders.
- Fix issues in reporting as per SLA.
- Continue to look for report automation.
- Deliver simple automation scripts
- Develop full automation scripts
Key Qualifications & Competence
- Preferable Experience in Ericsson Converged Wallet Solution Integration or equivalent e-wallet product 1+ Years.
- Must have Experience in Managed Services or in Operational assurance or SME areas preferably experience of reports generation & distribution. 2+ Years
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in IT environment or BSS.
- Previous experience on a similar Reporting and Analysis job.
- Strong knowledge of Excel/Access, including VBA programming (to manage / develop custom reports)
- Strong knowledge of any popular programming languages (e.g. C#, .NET, Java etc.) would be a plus
- Strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server, SSIS, Tableue, cloudera.
- Ability to work with strict delivery deadlines and under pressure
- Experience in understanding DB schema.
- Performance management based on reporting.
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and French
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
- University degree in Technology.