Service Reporting Engineer
Relacom Group1287 views
|Posted date||20th June, 2022||Last date to apply||7th August, 2022|
- Understand business requirements and you will define analytics environment.
- Create documentation for business requirement and analytics implementation.
- Evaluate the effort needed for building specific reports.
- Maintenance of existing reports and portals.
- Maintenance of the reporting environment.
- Get requirement from customer for reports.
- Generate reports & share with customer.
- Prepare reports if reports are not available.
- Explain reports to respective internal external stake holders.
- Fix issues in reporting as per SLA.
- Continue to look for report automation.
- Deliver simple automation scripts.
- Develop full automation scripts.
Key Qualifications & Competence
- Preferable Experience in Ericsson Converged Wallet Solution Integration or equivalent e-wallet product 1+ Years.
- Must have Experience in Managed Services or in Operational assurance or SME areas preferably experience of reports generation & distribution 2+ Years.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in IT environment or BSS.
- Previous experience on a similar Reporting and Analysis job.
- Strong knowledge of Excel/Access, including VBA programming (to manage / develop custom reports).
- Strong knowledge of any popular programming languages (e.g. C#, .NET, Java etc.) would be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server, SSIS, Tableue, cloudera.
- Ability to work with strict delivery deadlines and under pressure.
- Experience in understanding DB schema.
- Performance management based on reporting.
- Result oriented with customer first attitude.
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and French.
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking.
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment.
- University degree in Technology.