Responsible for designing, developing, writing, coding and maintaining individual programs and software functionality with documentation of all Legal Aid Society’s systems
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviewing current and new in-house applications requirement
- Presenting ideas for new application designing, development
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Writing well designed and efficient programs codes
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Prepare training software manuals for users
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Maintaining the in-house developed applications and databases
- Enhancing and upgrading existing applications
- Troubleshooting and fixing software related problems
REQUIREMENTS AND CORE COMPETENCIES
- Hands on experienced in design and development of classes, objects, functions, Win Forms, Web Pages and other application components using MVC, ORM Fluent hibernate, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET.
- Must have knowledge of CRM Application Software for Contact Center Application development
- Have Knowledge of Integration and Bridging between 2 applications
- Strong concept of object oriented programming
- Knowledge of asp.net web form is required
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Database especially Microsoft SQL, SQL Server
- Hands on Block diagram, Flow graph, Use case diagram, ERD diagram and system related documentation
- Knowledge from development to deployment of applications to server
- Developing reports using reporting tools like Report Definition Language Client (RDLC), Crystal Reports and Crystal web.
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science
- 1-2 or more years’ experience in development field
- Energetic self-starter with good positive analytical and organizational skills along with the ability to work individually as well as in a team environment with good team spirit.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, able to relay technical information to non-technical.
Integrated into our shared values is LAS’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics or conduct protected by law. LAS is committed to being an inclusive organization where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encourage to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at LAS has an ongoing responsibilty to respect and support a diverse environment.
Interested candidates may apply online or email their CV and cover letter at [email protected] by 5th of September 2022.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview.
The organization reserves the right to reject any or all applications.
For further information please visit http//www.las.org.pk