We are looking for a quality C# developer to develop code and .NET solutions for our products. In this role, you will be required to design, write, and maintain C# coding for our future and ongoing projects. You will also be required to contribute to design and planning sessions as well as formulate approaches for current coding tasks.
To ensure success as a C# developer you must have an excellent grasp of C# and the .NET / Core Cross platform frameworks, prolific coding abilities, and be able to problem-solve on a daily basis. A top-quality C# developer will be able to perform full-stack development as well as handle the creation, maintenance, and further development of .NET applications and programs.
C# Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing C# .NET solutions for the organization.
- Creating in-house applications using the .NET cross platform.
- Debugging and maintaining written code.
- Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis.
- Reporting and resolving issues related to .NET projects.
- Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
- Working in a project team alongside other developers.
- Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization.
- Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
- Participating in project meetings with management and other team members.
- Able to maintain code on Git
- Able to work on Linux / Unix systems for deployment
C# Developer Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in computer programming, computer science, or information technology.
- C#, .NET 4.5+, Core 5.0+, and Microsoft Visual Studio 2019+ / Jetbrains Rider experience.
- Has worked with at least 01 popular opensource cross platform framework such as Avalonia and Uno.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a C# programmer or developer.
- Able to work with popular data bases.
- Knowledge of other popular coding-languages such as C++, Java, etc.
- Ability to write clean, easy to understand code.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Sound understanding of coding and development processes.