Women candidates will be given preference.
Relevant experience of 02 years with Bachelor degree.
- Facilitate Office Administrator in proper discipline of housekeeping.
- Facilitate Office Administrator in Decoration of Office for events.
- Assist with event planning and implementation.
- Update calendars, schedule meetings, prepare meeting and training rooms for use
- Receiving and attending visitors at the front desk in very cordial and professional manner.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Answer and address incoming phone calls in a timely and polite manner.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Maintain and manage office stationary and its consumption.
- Support in procuring daily use supplies and maintain a record of inventory in and out.
- Supervise maintenance and repairs of equipments, machinery, and all electrical and mechanical systems.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work multitasking and time management, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Perform other receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, etc
- Prepare driver’s duty roaster.
- Manage vehicle maintenance record and verify fuel bills on monthly basis.
- Ensure all vehicles are being maintained and drivers are following travel/vehicle policies.
- Manage logistics for office meeting and maintain attendance record.
- Office & Staff House Management
- Any other task assigned by supervisor or management.