CESVI (Pakistan) is seeking the services of a Protection Specialist as Consultant for Review, Advice and Strengthening of a project proposal to be developed for refugee’s context. Cesvi will expect the consultant to deliver the deliverables mentioned below.
1 – Expected Deliverables
- Review and strengthen “protection interventions” developed for the proposal, in line with the donor requirements, on-ground needs and context, sector priorities.
- Review the findings and report of needs assessment against the context.
- Review the first draft of the full proposal (narrative, log frame and annexes) against the call for proposal and strengthen the Protection Interventions
- Review the project proposal to ensure mainstreaming of protection.
- Suggest/support addition of value-added components to various parts of the proposal based on knowledge and experience.
2 – Duration of the consultancy and work plan
- The consultancy is expected to be for 4-5 days within the month of January 2022.
3 – Cost and Terms of Payment
- The cost will be mutually agreed between the Consultant and Cesvi.
- The payments will be made as follows:
- 100% as one/final Payment, after the completion of the job and upon receipt of invoice/payment request.
4 – Required Qualifications
- Protection expert with at least 10 years of experience in project design and implementation of Protection interventions, especially in the context of refugees and displaced populations.
- Preference to be given to individuals with relevant work experience and understanding of the local and regional refugees’ context.
5 – How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to send the following documents to [email protected] latest by January 20, 2022, by 1500 hrs. PST.
- Detailed CV with the name and contact details of two references);
- Indicate daily/Lum sump consultant's fee rate.
- Reference/samples of two recent relevant assignments completed by the applicant.
This is a home-based consultancy assignment. The applications are open on a rolling basis and the position may be filled prior to the deadline.