- TiE Islamabad seeks an imaginative and dynamic female leader to direct its women accelerator program and participate in community led development initiatives and drive program activities.
- This full-time position reports to the Executive Director and requires an individual with strong management, communication and networking skills.
- The desired candidate must have a strong foothold in the startup ecosystem and have relevant experience of working with women entrepreneurs in Pakistan
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage TiE Islamabad’s stakeholders including, board members, charter members, mentors, investors, startup community and other relevant community members.
- Coordinate the development, implementation and evaluation of women led programs at TiE Islamabad.
- Planning and designing the program and proactively monitoring its progress and identifying current gaps and opportunities and making relevant recommendations.
- Ensuring quality assurance and the overall integrity of the program - focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the program, and outwardly on its coherence with partners.
- Program budgeting specific to domain activities and review for implementation/resource allocation.
- Donor reporting and documentation development related to women led programs.
- Manage ecosystem partners and liaison with the organizations, implementing partners, local universities, chambers of commerce and other women led organizations advocating women entrepreneurship in the region.
- Manage women led program activities and ensure compliance with the Performance Monitoring Plans and other activities identified in the project inception documents.
- Identify relevant mentors, trainers and training partners to build the capacity of women entrepreneurs and provide them with channels of information, finance, information technology and network.
- Monitor impact of program activities on program beneficiaries on periodic basis.
- Closely work with the marketing team to ensure TiE’s women led programs post regular updates across all social media channels including, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.
- Manage program events as when required.
- Other support areas identified by the senior management.
Masters degree in business, social sciences, law
TiE Islamabad is looking for the following attributes from Program Manager candidates.
Self Starter: Get it done attitude with the high degree of motivation and energy. Doers with a record of productivity and impact.
Passion for the women economic empowerment: Candidates are driven by the importance of the TiE’s mission to empower any women, from any background or education level to start and grow their own business.
Think Strategically and Implement Tactically: An ability to see the big picture while being able to implement tactical plans effectively to move the TiE’s mission forward.
Fundraising Skills: Have knowledge and experience in fundraising techniques, including events and funding proposals
Excellent Listener: An ability to actively receive input and listen to many viewpoints while suspending judgment and inner thinking.
Never Ever Give Up Attitude: Do not let obstacles or challenges stand in your way and can preserver through difficult times with grace.
Knowledge: Knowledge of local entrepreneurial eco-system and key players and stakeholders involved is not essential but will be an added bonus.
Good Planner and Organizer: Ability to organize and plan events (training, workshops, etc) and programs independently
Reaching Out: Ability to identify target group for activity and think and implement ways to reaching out to the target group
Project Profile Preferences:
- Experience of working with international development organizations on donor funded programs;
- Females are encouraged to apply;
- Experience of working in women economic empowerment projects is preferred;
- Experience of organizing training programs for women centered initiatives;
- Track record of leading initiatives independently and making them sustainable;
- Have strong interpersonal skills - strong communication and being persuasive when needed to support our desired behavior and culture change.
- Fluency in English and Urdu is must.