The Aga Khan Rural Support Programme (AKRSP) is an institution of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) established by the Aga Khan Foundation in 1982. AKRSP has been working in Gilgit Baltistan and Chitral of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan with the overall goal of improving the quality of life of the people in the programme area.
The AKRSP is seeking applications from caliber professionals for the position of Office Assistant (IT support) based in Regional Programme Office Skardu.
This position is expected to focus in the areas of computer operations, user and desktop support (hardware and software), helpdesk, and data management. Performs a variety of duties related to day to day office administration.
- Sets up and configures desktop computers, peripherals and accounts assigning security level.
- Installs software and repairs hardware when necessary
- Provides basic troubleshooting, repair and maintenance for computer equipment (e.g. laptops and laser printers) and may assist with testing personal computers and peripherals on a network to diagnose, hardware versus software problems
- Maintains records of organizational assets.
- Manage and Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Assisting Regional Programme Manager in day to day operations.
- Dispatch office memos and letters to and forth as necessary to AKRSP offices and outside
- Dealing with queries or requests from the visitors and employees.
- Assisting other administrative staff in wide range of office duties
- Coordinating the maintenance and repair of office equipment’s.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor
Education: Bachelors in computer science or Bachelors in any field with one year diploma in IT
Preference: Women candidates are encouraged to apply and will be given preference
Required Experience: Candidate with experience will be preferred
Special skills required:
- Time Management
NOTE: AKRSP offers competitive remuneration package and conducive working environment. We are equal opportunity employer - Women candidates are preferred without compromising the set criteria. Our recruitment and selection policy and procedures reflect our commitment to the safeguarding of children and adults in accordance with safeguarding policy. Only online applications submitted through this website before the deadline will be considered for further process.