- Advanced degree in public health
- 5-7 years of professional experience in public health programs at the operational level.
- Extensive knowledge of best practices in immunization; experience in writing proposals/grant applications for vaccine introduction and immunization campaigns, especially in vaccine hesitant communities and geographic pockets.
- Knowledge around demand generation and community engagement as well as gender equity approaches in immunization programs will be considered an advantage.
- Proven record of effective communication and engagement with high visibility stakeholders at the national and/or provincial level.
- Experience in team building including fostering collaborative partnerships and linkages with stakeholder groups, particularly with government entities like FDI (Federal Directorate of Immunization) and implementing partners including WHO and UNICEF.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, Fluent in written and spoken English and Urdu
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and note that the successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check.The position will be closed for further applications once it is successfully filled. We will be conducting interviews on a rolling basis, so we encourage interested candidates to apply at their earliest convenience. Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
Jhpiego is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Failure to follow the instructions of applying, your application would be denied.
For further information about Jhpiego, visit our website at www.jhpiego.org