Request for BIDs-RFB
Supply, installation & maintenance of machinery, equipment, tools in TTC Kharan, Balochistan
TTC Kharan, a project of the Balochistan Public Private Partnership Authority (BPPP) and the Balochistan Technical and Vocational Training Authority (BTEVTA and its operation and management is outsourced to a Joint Venture led by Taaleem Foundation, The Hunar Foundation, and Management and Development Center -MDC seeking reputable vendors to provide comprehensive turnkey services for the procurement, installation, training, commissioning, technical training design, and fabrication for our Technical Training Center.
We kindly request you to submit price quotations for the supply of the following items and services either any of package and/or all packages / lots but in separate envelopes:
Timeline for Delivery, installation and commissioning
Plumbing Trade - Machinery, Equipment, and Tools
Livestock Farm Manager Trade - Machinery, Equipment, and Tools, including installation, training, and commissioning services.
Alternate Energy Equipment - Machinery, Equipment, and Tools, including installation, training, and commissioning services.
Please provide comprehensive BIDs that include the following details:
- Itemized list of the machinery, equipment, and tools along with their specifications and quantities.
- Price breakdown for each item, including any taxes, duties, and transportation costs.
- Details of the installation, training, and commissioning services provided by your company, including the duration and scope of training programs.
- Information on technical training of trainer’s design and development services.
- Estimated timelines for procurement, delivery, installation, and project completion.
- Any additional services or support you can offer to ensure the successful establishment of the Technical Training Center.
- Information about your company's experience and previous projects.
Please ensure the delivery of all items within 15 days from the date of selection/award of contract/purchase order.
We appreciate your interest in working with TTC Kharan and look forward to receiving your competitive quotation(s) for our consideration.
Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.
Note: Bidders are kindly requested to send an email, along with their company profile, in order to request the list of items to be procured.
Please find details in the attached files.
Please submit your comprehensive turnkey (RFB) in writing on the address given below in clause 5 of “Terms and Conditions” no later than February 27,2024 If you have any questions or require further information, do not hesitate to reach out to us.