Normeca International AS invites “Logistic /Purchase Officer” to work in connection with the launch of our project in Pakistan “Mobile Multi Diagnostic Clinic / Mini Hospital” under the management of the Islamic Development Bank (ISDB) and in cooperation with the Government in Islamic Republic of Pakistan. The clinics will cover general diagnostic and minor surgical procedures, and they are all located in large mobile trailers. The clinics are fully equipped with modern medical equipment and ancillary units such as kitchen, laundry, dining room, conference rooms, etc. The Clinics are operating in KPK and Sindh Regions.
We need Logistic/Purchasing Officer!
Normeca International AS are looking for a Logistic/Purchasing Officer to buy products that are essential for our company’s day-to-day operations. You will review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels as well as ensure dispatch to our 6 mobile clinics in the field.
- Research potential vendors
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Review quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases.
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses.
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed.
- Ensure timely dispatch of purchased products to the mobile clinics in the field.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Purchasing Officer. Logistic officer or similar role
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating, and liaising with vendors)
- Hands-on experience with purchasing software (Dynamics 365 is an advantage)
- Understanding of supply chain procedures
- Negotiation skills
- BSc in Logistics, Business Administration, or relevant field
Job Types: Full-time
Location: HQ, Islamabad, Pakistan
NORMECA INTERNATIONAL AS is among the world leaders in the supply of disaster and preparedness solutions and services. Our disaster units are modular in design, from treating surgical injuries sustained in disasters or armed conflicts to health preparedness services in rural areas. We take pride in our Swift Response System, ensuring support at the disaster scene 24 hours after the first call. We supply the full range of Mobile Hospitals and Clinics using, tents, containers, trailers, or existing building dependent on our customer’s needs. Our solutions have been developed over many years with research and design, but perhaps most importantly, hands-on experience.
Lat Date to Apply will be 16th of February ,2024.