- Medical Doctor or D Pharma graduates with an experience of atleast 7-8 years in Public Health. Preferably with a strong experience in program development and implementation of SRH/family planning programs in Pakistan
- Strong in donor coordination and managing stakeholders at national and provincial levels
- Proven leadership skills and expertise in the management of health programs and program staff
- Knowledge of competency-based training, performance and quality improvement approaches
- Ability to develop strategic and programmatic plans in cooperation with concerned departments/other stakeholders/donors
- Ability to develop working relationships with counterparts of varying levels of seniority and backgrounds to implement program activities
- Strong decision-making skills, team player accustomed to building team capacity, delegating work to teams
- Supervisory experience required
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to travel within country
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and note that the successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check.The position will be closed for further applications once it is successfully filled. We will be conducting interviews on a rolling basis, so we encourage interested candidates to apply at their earliest convenience. Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
Jhpiego is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Failure to follow the instructions of applying, your application would be denied.
For further information about Jhpiego, visit our website at www.jhpiego.org