Title: Program Manager
Location of Work Station: Karachi (Sindh)
Type of Job: Contractual
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer/Chairman
Desired Joining Dated: As soon as possible.
A program manager learned in social policy, development, and law. hiving experienced in project management is required. Candidate must possess excellent knowledge and understanding of the criminal justice system in Pakistan and rights of Pakistani citizens as under the Constitution of Pakistan.
Primary Job Function:
The program manager will monitor and manage various rule of law/governance related initiatives and coordinate, plan, supervise the day to day calls and queries of a legal nature, training sessions, litigation progress, and collaborations with other CSOs/NGOs etc. He or she shall also be responsible to provide a narrative of the results on a monthly basis.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
The program manager will be responsible for the overall implementation a project, as per the project work plan and proposal. He/she will be responsible for performing the following duties but shall not be limited to:
- Manage a team of lawyers and program staff members
- Ensure effective communications and outreach of program across Sindh
- Develop media strategies for the program
- Present progress reports to and manage relationships with senior government and non-government stakeholders
- Conduct regular Quality Assurance of program and its staff members
- Report regularly to senior management and donors on progress against set program deliverables
- Develop new partnerships for the program with Government and Non-Government entities
- To monitor, manage and evaluate research deliverables being carried out through the program;
- To work and contribute to the team structure that guides the formulation and development of the outcomes as laid out in the LFA;
- Develop monthly / quarterly work plans, and manage project evaluation;
- Support knowledge management process;
- Manage Program resource mobilisation, including project design and proposal writing
- Organize National and provincial level learning forums of LAS’s Programs/projects, Organize policy advocacy forums;
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with media;
- Manage Website development and ensure its maintenance and improved visuals and designs
- Ensure processing of project information from relevant programs, dissemination through communication section of the program;
- Manage data of pre and post-tests/evaluations;
- Ensure contract database reports are reviewed/modified monthly and kept up to date;
- Develop monitoring plans and tools and conducting analysis of data from provinces
- Liaises with key stakeholders as required, represent LAS at various relevant forums as requested by Senior Management, assess new program opportunities and assists in developing proposals for such as needed;
- Organize trainings, roundtables, networking events and other activities to achieve the goal of the LAS capacity building program;
- Works together with senior management team for future program development in community-based/LAS capacity building field;
- Develops work plans, budgets and progress reports as required by LAS, donors and other partners;
- Consults with Finance and Administration Manager regarding best practices for financial administration of project work;
- Minimum Qualification LLM, or any other social science degree at a master’s level (Preference will be given to individuals with a law background)
- Preference will be given to project management related qualifications and certifications.
- 4 years of Minimum Experience in related field.
- Required advanced level of English, reading, writing for drafting of various reports, also knowledge of Urdu and Sindhi.
- Creative, energetic, ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated flexibility, motivation, and maturity.
- Willingness to work and live in harsh conditions.
- We are equal opportunity employer for qualified male, female, and especially abled, and minority candidates.
- Interested candidates may apply online latest by October 24th, 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview.
- The organization reserves the right to reject any or all applications.
- For further information please visit http//www.las.org.pk or email us at [email protected]