LAS is seeking an organized, efficient IT manager to join our growing organization. The incumbent shall be
responsible for the overall planning, organization, and execution of all information technology within the
organization. Directing the IT staff to carry out the support and maintenance of existing applications and
development of new technical solutions and shall also lead the development team, serving as a liaison between
business and technical aspects of each stage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services;
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to
- make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure;
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes;
- Analyse business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop
- solutions for IT needs;
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software;
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT;
- Managing IT budgets, forecast, handling cash flow and enforcing cost-effectiveness;
- Evaluating risk, developing network recovery and backup processes;
- Assessing and purchasing new and replacement hardware, and software;
- Assuring that IT activities are within the limits of applicable laws, codes and regulations;
- Testing, troubleshooting and adjusting information systems to operate effectively;
- Implementing security of the network, data and its storage and communication system;
- Overseeing the software development projects;
- Any other task provided by the management;
- Keen to bringing-in innovation to content development.
- Stays calm under pressure, & be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Stays updated with the latest industry trends.
- Takes responsibilities, & meets deadlines.
- Comfortable in working extra hours (as & when required).
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field,
- or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience working in IT operations.
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration,
- databases and data storage systems.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
- Understanding of programming languages i.e. Java, Python etc.
- We are an equal opportunity employer for qualified male, female, and especially abled candidates.
- Females, minorities, and espacially abled candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Interested candidates may apply online latest by November 11, 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests/interviews.
- The organization reserves the right to reject any or all applications.
- For further information please visit: www.las.org.pk or email us at [email protected]