Under the overall supervision of the Community Resilience Activity (CRA) District Team Leader, the cleaner will directly report to the Admin/Logistics Assistant. The incumbent will be responsible for cleanliness of the whole office. In particular he will be responsible for:
II. Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors
- Dust furniture, drapery and upholstered furniture
- Change and distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Clean and disinfect public areas such as Toilets, showers and elevators
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Clean windows, walls, ceilings and wash Kitchen utensils.
- sweeps walkways, driveways and parking lots using street sweeper, and picks up paper and rubbish, and empties garbage cans
- Assist in loading & unloading when & if required.
- Collect and Deliver Email/Documents as assigned.
- Operate the generator and look after its fuelling.
- At times serve as a runner.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by superviso
- Understanding hygienic principles during cleaning
- Having basic knowledge/understanding of cleaning IT equipment
- Friendly Communication skills with staff members
- Self-motivated and know what to clean at what time
IV. Education and Experience
A matriculate of any; or with at least up to 1 years’ experience in a multicultural organization is an advantage.
Urdu and Pashtu
The candidates can also send their Cvs on ([email protected])
Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.