Minimum 10 years’ experience in development & management of science & technology projects (Project Management Unit – PMU Staff)
He/She will be the lead person responsible for overall management and execution of the project and will be responsible for coordinating and implementing the scope of the project components in coordination with project managers from NASTP, PCSIR & AAUR, respectively. He will be appointed by the consensus and approval of Project Steering Committee.
- The hired engineer will undergo a 2‐3 month training period during which the engineer will be on probation. The final appointment will be confirmed after completion of the training period.
- Pakistani Diaspora is highly encouraged to apply.
- Incomplete applications and applications with fake/false documents will be rejected at any stage during or after recruitment process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview and written test. No TA/DA will be admissible for test /interview.
- The Organization reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the vacancies at any stage without assigning any reason.