Biafo Industries Limited ─ a reputed manufacturing concern listed on Pakistan Stock Exchange ─ invites applications from bright and energetic individuals, interested in working in a challenging environment with promising growth prospects in its Accounts Department.
Designation : Accounts Executive
Salary Range : 50-60K
Work Experience : Minimum 3-4 years in relevant field
Educational Qualifications : MBA (Finance), ACCA, CMA.
Following job duties are required for the position:
- Manage the Sales and Receivables portfolio, ensure recording of invoices, receipts and related entries in the system.
- Manage the customers portfolio, ensure recording of all invoices, to keep updated knock off age analysis report, Analytical reports on Sales / Productions data and Presentation of reports to the Management on weekly/monthly basis.
- Manage the Sales Dash Board of the Company and ECL Model on daily basis
- Preparation of schedule of withheld tax on monthly basis and Collection of WHT Certificates on timely manner.
- Review and discussion on customer trial balance on monthly basis
- Preparation of stock valuation reports for Banks
- Supervise the DPR Reconciliation Report on monthly basis
- To prepare, perform and assist the following jobs related to Funds Accounting;
- Recording & preparation of Provident Fund, Gratuity Fund and WPPF Fund accounts for management/Audit purpose.
- Looking after the investment/encashment of investments, Preparation of Investment Reports with expected returns on monthly, quarterly, Half yearly and on annual basis.
- Coordination with tax advisor and Ensure processing and filling of monthly Tax statement/Return and Zakat Exemptions of Employees Funds.
- Coordination with Auditor for timely completion of Audit and filling of Accounts.
Any others task assigned by supervisor.