3 to 6 years of experience
- Install and Configure Devices (“Juniper, Huawei, Fortinet”).
- Deployment of Juniper Q-fabric solution in MCB Data Center with Virtual Chassis Fabric technology using QFX-5100 switches.
- Providing Implementation of high level technical support for Enterprise Data Network Implementation of enforce able security policies & network vulnerability assessments Controlling of all frameworks to assure business operation & also defined all best-practice access.
- Control on Enterprise Network Review all changes in the network configuration for technical accuracy Work with the Data Center planning groups, assisting with network capacity and high availability.
- Worked as an active team member in implementation, monitoring, and troubleshooting of
Enterprise Data Network Migration plan & test out of services oriented connectivity with different Service Providers and advertised routes over EBGP and IBGP (for internal routes floating) Implementation, troubleshooting, and routing optimization of OSPF in 3 instances for multiple services Implementation and troubleshooting of VLAN, VTP, Trunk Port, Port Security, Inter-VLAN Routing, HSRP, VRRP, STP, Layer 2 & 3 Ether Channel, Broadcast Control, and many other switching concepts