Highly skilled computer programmer who is fully hands-on with frontend programming and having sufficient experience of producing scalable, multi-tenant software solutions. As a frontend developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should be a team player with a knack for contemporary UX and UI standards, visual design and ability to work with front-end developers, graphic designers for web design features.
You will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. You should be fully conversant with Agile methodologies in your approach.
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- Take an active role on both designing and implementation to ensure that the application works as well as how it looks
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Staying abreast with contemporary programming languages
- Fully conversant with OOP techniques, design patterns, Secure Coding (OWASP standards) and agile software development methodologies
- Fully conversant with GitHub, version control techniques.
- Fully conversant with Opensource customization
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform (responsive application design)
Qualification and skill requirements
- Proven experience as a frontend Developer
- Degree / Diploma in computer science or relevant field.
- Working knowledge of CMS/MVC frameworks (Drupal, Django, Joomla, Laravel etc.)
- Familiarity with server-side languages such as Java, Python, Go Lang, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Familiarity with UX design tools like Figma, InVision Studio, Sketch, and Adobe XD.
- Team worker.
- 04 to 05 years in the field of software development with minimum 02 years provable experience as frontend developer.
- The hired individual will undergo a 2-3 months training period during which the engineer will be on probation. The final appointment will be confirmed after completion of the training period.
- Pakistani Diaspora is highly encouraged to apply.
- All jobs are Contractual (with Career Track option)