ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The main role of the engineer will be to build solutions for Lab View FPGA based applications using NI USRPs/Flex Rios for digital signal processing. The position requires advanced knowledge of Lab View Development Environment and Lab View FPGA. The engineer will be required to build solutions with LabView FPGA programming for NI SDR platform.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelors in Electrical / Electronic / Mechatronics Engineering with a minimum CGPA of 3 from reputed inland / foreign institute.
- LabVIEW Certification (CLD, CLAD, CLA)
- LabVIEW Real‐Time and LabVIEW FPGA
- Familiarity with PXI, cRIO, or cDAQ
- Signal Processing Experience
- Knowledge of Communication Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, Modbus, CAN, Serial
- Product Architecture Designing
- Well acquainted with LabView FPGA design and implementation using Software Defined Radios
- 3 ‐ 5yr experience in the field of Signal Processing using LabView FPGA on NI SDR Hardware
- The hired engineer will undergo a 2‐3 month training period during which the engineer will be on probation. The final appointment will be confirmed after completion of the training period.
- Pakistani Diaspora is highly encouraged to apply.
- All jobs are Contractual (with Career Track option)