LRBT, a child safe equal opportunity employer invites applications for the position of Program Manager.
This is a full time contractual position based at LRBT Central Office, Karachi. The Program Manager will be employed under one of its donors project namely “Strengthening Inclusive Eye Health Services in Tehsils Sadiqabad “.
The Program Manager will mainly be responsible for the following duties:
- Overall Incharge of the above-mentioned project
- Project budget administration
- Support project team in design & develop, implement and monitor project and operations work
- Traveling and coordination with Partners & local Government authorities
- Project reporting as per requirement of the project
Education, Knowledge & Professional Experience:
- Master’s degree in project management (preferred), or social/health sciences, or development studies or business administration from an accredited university in the country or abroad
- Knowledge of and practical experience in project cycle management is an added advantage
- Knowledge and practical background on eye health would be an added value
- At least 5-7 years of professional experience in management and implementation of social sector/health projects with local organizations and INGOs. Understanding of and practical experience in community based development projects.
- At least one year of working experience with INGO (preferably eye care INGO) is an added advantage
- Good knowledge and understanding of international development work and understanding of Project Cycle Management (PCM)
- Good understanding and practical experience of monitoring, reporting and evaluation of community based development projects.
- Experience of working in the public sector especially in health, education and social services is an added advantage.
- Previous experience of working in projects for persons with disabilities is an added advantage
- Good Knowledge about inclusion and disability inclusive practices in projects and programmes.
- Knowledge and practical experience of gender-based programming is an added advantage
- Used to travel and work long hours as per work requirements – this may include emergency-related projects
- Adhere and commit to the organisation’s Values and Child Protection, safety, security and other relevant policies
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Urdu any other local language
- Able to use MS Outlook independently for day to day email communication.
- Ability to work on MS Office (particularly MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Practical knowledge and experience of managing statistical data. In addition, understanding of statistical software would be an added advantage
- Age limit preferably below 35 years
Contract Period - Extendable one-year contract.
LRBT encourages persons with disabilities to apply for this position. Interested candidates may apply latest by 27th November 2021 at www.brightspyre.com/LRBT
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interviews.
HR Department: LRBT House, 37-C
Sunset Lane-4, Phase-II (Ext.)
Defence Housing Authority, Karachi-75500.