Reports to: Managing Director
Work Location: Islamabad
Maximum Age: 35 years
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 16 years of education with degree in Mass Communication, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent from HEC recognized University.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a similar post managing office of the Head of organization. Fully conversant with organizational procedures, rules & regulations. Fully aware of office routine of public/private sector companies.
- Provide administrative support to the Managing Director. Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and discretion with confidential information is required.
- Responsible for maintaining Managing Director’s calendar, itineraries, and coordinating in-country and overseas visits and travel arrangements.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to handle pressure and maintain a cordial demeanor. Project a professional company image in all communications and interactions.
- Keep track of correspondence with various stakeholders in line with the guidance of MD. Arrange appointments of local and foreign dignitaries, maintain a computerized schedule for seminars, workshops, and conferences, prepare agenda, working papers, draft minutes of meetings, and carry out follow-up actions within the company and with public and private entities.
- Responsible for maintaining office files and records. Proficiency in office productivity tools, MS office, and related web applications/portals is required.