Location of Work Station:
Type of Job:
Program Manager and Chief Executive Officer
The Senior Program Officer is a member of the program team, responsible for coordination and implementation of projects related to rule of law, governance and human rights. He/she is responsible for maintaining all the data in physical and soft form.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and Organize various events and trainings;
- Conducting Advocacy and Lobbying Meetings with district level stakeholders;
- Writing Events and Activities Reports;
- Keeping regular track of all field activities;
- Keeping track of all the statistical data for all program activities;
- Supervising and Monitoring the implementation of various activities;
- Assisting in the planning and programming of projects to persons of concern;
- Assist in monitoring compliance to the organization’s resource allocation framework, providing support and indicating the corrective actions where required and drawing attention of the program manager towards these areas.
- Conducting and Assisting in relevant research projects;
- Maintaining official records and documents undertaking field visits to evaluate and improve the planning, programming, implementation and monitoring of assistance projects;
- Implementing and monitoring the delivery of the media strategy and plan;
- Coordination and networking with Implementing Partners and other NGOs, CSO, and CBOs;
- Perform any other official task assigned by the Program Manager and Associate Directors.
REQUIREMENTS AND CORE COMPETENCIES
- Minimum Qualification: BA/MA/MSc in Social Science
- Minimum Experience will be 2 to 3 Years in related field.
- Required advanced level of English, reading, writing for drafting of various reports, also knowledge of Urdu and Sindhi.
- Creative, energetic, ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated flexibility, motivation, and maturity
- Willingness to work and live in harsh conditions.
- We are equal opportunity employer for qualified male and female candidates.
- Interested candidates may apply online latest by May 6th, 2021.
- In case of any query please email at [email protected].
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The organization reserves the right to reject any or all applications.
- For further information please visit https://www.lao.org.pk/