The Performance Management Analyst will have to design, develop, implement, monitor, and measure performance within the Government. Advises Senior Management on the policies and procedures necessary to advance individual performance in alignment with the business objectives of the GOKP. Performance Management Specialist responsibilities include development of KPIs, Performance Score Card, Government Performance Index, etc. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Devise and implement policies and strategies for the development of a performance management framework.
- Manage development and implementation of monitoring systems for performance indicators and standards, including ensuring data quality and compliance with internal and external audit requirements.
- Coordinate and facilitate communication to all staff of performance issues including the preparation of reports for the Government and giving presentations.
- Plan and implement a comprehensive performance management function for services across the Government.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance on the performance management framework.
- Embed/integrate performance management principles within the department
Including; strategic and service planning, operational service delivery, project, and management. The work is of a highly confidential nature and the Analyst must maintain the highest standards of confidentiality.
Should have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering. Additional years of experience exceeding the minimum requirement as well as a proven track record of work may stand-in for a degree.
- Three (03) years of experience in Performance Reporting
- skilled in taking data into meaning full insights using ML, AI, and Big Data frameworks
- ability to work and collaborate within a cross-disciplined, open-minded, and creative team
- an enthusiasm to collaborate, innovate, and solve problems;
- a proven ability to prioritize work in a team and independently, and handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously;
- Highly skilled in research and analysis: Very strong qualitative and analytic skills; keen attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Technical expertise regarding KPIs, Performance Framework, Models