The IT Assistant will assist, develop and maintain mobile/web applications, cross-platform iOS and Android, the developer should be with experience building dynamic applications for mobile. Strong knowledge of React Native is essential. This is an opportunity to make a big impact and get lots of ownership in the National level system.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Translate mockups & wireframes to building end-to-end pixel-perfect mobile/web applications for iOS, and Android.
- Implementing super-responsive and engaging gestural mechanics for mobile UI/UX.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with all platforms.
- Performance Optimization: Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for production readiness.
- Participate in frequent releases and deployments
- Assist other team members in multiple development projects when necessary in mobile app development
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for a better user experience.
- Leverage REST APIs for backend integration and data transfer
- Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and improve existing products
- Code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Work within a cross-functional team to develop enhancements in a highly iterative fashion. Involves close collaboration with QA, backend developers, and testers.
- Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet product objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within product scope.
- Develop a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing, deployment, support, and maintain both Apple app store and Google plays store accounts.
Qualification and Experience
Should have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- One (01) years of direct experience with mobile app design, delivery, and publication.
- Good understanding of Restful APIs applications and microservices
- Experience with Git / Bitbucket Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- Firebase as mobile backend and deployment to App Store and Play.
- Familiarity with Jira, Bitbucket, Firebase, AWS, and/or Azure Cloud Services.