Access to Finance Managers (Sindh & Balochistan)
1 Sindh, 1 Balochistan
The key objective of this position is to improve the overall integration of financial institutions for the program at regional level to meet project objectives.
- Provide advisory services and technical assistance to financial institutions on sustainable/green/Climate adaptation MSME financial products.
- Design an approach in collaboration with financial institutions to reach out to specific market segments of the project.
- Assist financial institutions to design products, assist FIs to develop or adapt financing criteria, conditions, assessment procedures and client services, including insurance and leasing options to be appropriate for producer groups MSMEs, women led entrepreneur and young entrepreneurs.
- Train FI’s staff on new products, assessment, documentation requirements
- Facilitate and support in geographically expanding low penetration areas.
- Identify financial gaps through profiling of selected MSMEs and link MSMEs to relevant funding sources corresponding to their sector and level of maturity.
- Sensitize on financial literacy, support services and BIOs to the availability of financing solutions and technologies, for farmers groups, women led entrepreneurs, young entrepreneurs and MSMEs in agribusiness.
- Assist in providing matching grants to producer groups, MSMEs and ABSPs to be given in coordination with other financing options to improve value added, productivity and resilience through approved partnership business cases.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
- At least 16 years of education or Master’s in Finance / Social Sciences and relevant disciplines / Project Management/Master’s in Business Administration / Master’s in Public Administration from a HEC recognized institute.
- 05 years of related experience in development preferably with access to finance job role with 01 year of team management role in a renowned international / national organization
- Excellent team player.
- Operational understanding along with good problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and relationship management skills.
- Written communication skills and presentation skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Adaptability Skills to work with different units.
- Time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- The candidate is required to have Adaptability Skills to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to travel in field across Pakistan.
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer competitive salary package commensurate with incumbent’s profile. Women candidates and persons with disabilities, who meet the required criteria, are encouraged to apply.