Based in Islamabad, HR Assistant works under the direct supervision of the HR Manager. He/she is a skilled in INGO Personnel management.
- Part of the HR Function team, as a key player.
- Performing all actions and producing all documents, feedbacks and links that will allow the organization to achieve its objectives and provide self-audit and monitoring capacity.
- Supervising the cleaner and cook
- Knowledge of Record keeping
- Ability to organise work schedule on regular basis and flexibility; discrete and respectful to confidentiality
- Good Team player and motivated to work in remote and uncertain environment respecting standard operating procedures as devised and instructed.
- Bachelor’s degree or Bachelor degree in human resource or any related subject
- Minimum of 2 years related work experience with I/NGO
- Excellent computer knowledge with command on MS Excel among other packages of MS Office.
- Fluent in English.
Objective 1: Update and organize all HR documents
- Collect appropriate documents from new hires: CV, signed contract, signed job description, contact information, etc.
- File originals of all documents listed above and ensure all files are constantly updated
- To ensure that all bases send originals of staff personnel files to Country Office & are followed on regular bases to update the missing documents
- Prepare job contracts under supervision of HR Manager
- To liaise with logistics department in ensuring that all staff have the Identity Cards.
Objective 2: Recruitment:
- Assist HR Manager in recruitment efforts
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Assist background and reference checks are completed
- Preparing new employee files Preparing new employee files according to the instructions of the HR Manager
- Assist HR Manager orienting new employees to the organization
Objective 2: Record Maintenance
- Assist filling and maintaining HR Files & databases
- Assist in updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records in staff files
- Assist in maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Assist Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Assist HR Manager in Performing payroll and benefits audits
- Completing terminate paperwork and assisting with exist interviews
- Keep Record of EOBI
Objective 3: Payroll Management
- Assist HR Manager in Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Ensure the Salary charging is correctly done
- Collect Leave data from all bases and timely share with line Manager
- Collect and check staff overtime from all basis and share with line Manager
- Collect Perdeim from all basis and process.
- Preparing monthly pay slips for all staff.
- Make the administrative follow-up of staff sick leave, annual leaves and other and ensure all documentation is completed timely and according to the procedures.
Objective 4: Benefits:
- Keeping track of all benefits to ensure the systems and providers are working accordingly with HR procedures/contracts.
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit.
- Conducting benefit enrollment
- Assist HR Manager in employee benefit calculations
Objective 5: Assist in Administration:
- Providing Customer service to organisation employees
- Serving as a point of contact administrators
- Maintaining computer database by updating and entering data
- Manage the reception desk and the telephone keyboard
Objective 6: Internal and External Audits
- Assist HR Manager in Preparation of reporting and audit documentation.
- Ensure Internal control audits, and initiate and implement actions necessary to correct weaknesses.
Objective 7: Coordination & Communication
- To act as liaison between the expat staff and cleaners (translating when necessary)
- Assisting with employee relations matters as needed
- Assisting in translation of memos, staff questions, official meetings.
- Supervision of domestic cooks and cleaners
- Preparation of the work planning
- Supervision of request for cleaning and hygiene materials and cooking etc.
- Monthly meeting