- Bachelors’ degree in Public Health, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, or Management
- Should have at least 5 years’ experience with 3 years specific experience at a similar position.
- Must have excellent working knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of databases will be considered as plus point.
- 50% of time required to spend in the field.
- Should be able to develop project results reports.
- Good observational and interpersonal communication skills
- Capacity to interact with managers at different levels to ensure understanding of key findings.
- The candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with an ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Covid vaccination certificate would be desirable as per government protocols.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. The successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
Jhpiego is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Failure to follow the instructions of applying, your application would be denied.
For further information about Jhpiego, visit our website at www.jhpiego.org