Program Manager Implementation
|Posted date||28th April, 2023||Last date to apply||28th May, 2023|
- Formulate, organize, and monitor inter-connected projects
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives to implement all project
- Coordinate cross-project activities within the departments and with external stakeholders like donor are properly involved
- Ensure all the documents are timely generated for hiring of staff and involve HR in proposals action plan.
- Timely submissions to all the required reports submission to donor, according to the set time schedule mentioned according to the project document.
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets, and activities
- Prepare reports for program director
- Ensue all the requirements are meet for smooth fund transitions from donors and coordinate accordingly to meet the deadlines within inter departments.
- Lead and evaluate project managers and ensure staff is provided proper guidance are timely given.
- Apply change, risk, and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the program's people and vendors.
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize Rol
- Resolve projects' higher scope issues.
- Analyzing and managing project risk.
- Any task assigned by the Management
equired Skill Set:
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent Communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Expert in Microsoft Office, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload, using initiative when appropriate.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and able to motivate others.
- Cross-cultural awareness and flexibility.
- University degree (preferably master’s or PhD) from an accredited academic institution in Education, with a specialization in refugee education.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in a relevant position.
- Requires you to add current salary information.
- Resume attachment is required.
Provincial Coordinator - Sindh
Overview: The Provincial Coordinator is a key role within DOPASI Founda....