Senior Program Officer
|Posted date||9th May, 2023||Last date to apply||28th May, 2023|
|Category||Community & Social Services|
- University level degree preferably Masters in social work/development studies/international relations/public policy or in a relevant discipline
- A minimum of 6-7 years work experience in development sector, at least half of which should have been related to capacity building program, legislative advocacy work, and strengthening partnerships.
- Leading the planning, monitoring and management of program activities of assigned project.
- Vigorous networking with stakeholders at field including Government, communities, universities to ensure desired results of program.
- Lead the team members in achieving results of the project and supervise them by providing technical support.
- Ensure strong documentation and timely reporting of program. Preparing training reports, lessons learnt documentation, stories of change and other program related documentation when required.
- Supervise team members in managing program data in both soft and hard copies in a timely manner.
- Building strong and long-term relationship through networking and promotion of project activities with relevant stakeholders
- Increase visibility of the program activities at local, national & regional level as per Communication Policy for the portfolio.
- Mobilization and selection of target participants for training.
- Ensuring the quality outputs/results of the project as per implementation timeline.
- Planning and management of trainings/meetings with government departments and relevant ministries in at Provincial and Federal Level.
- Close coordination and follow up with project participants & stakeholders; other projects and departments within the organization.
- Ensuring effective budget utilization and timely discussing spending trends with Programme Coordinator.
- Updating M&E Plan and reporting against Log Frame.
- Ensure value for money in execution of program activities.
- Timely reporting senior management of developments in advocacy efforts and timely pursue for advice, if and when needed.
- Contribute in brainstorming sessions for developing new ideas, proposals, and concept notes under the ambit of EIP Portfolio.
- Knowledge of social issues and vulnerabilities in communities
- Networking and advocacy skills.
- Ability to travel on short-notice. The frequency of travel is high for this position.
- Computer Skills (use of Microsoft Office specifically Excel for budgeting/planning & PowerPoint for presentations).
- Excellent Writing skills (English), pro-active in communication & information sharing.
Apply on link provided below: