Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
|Posted date||20th January, 2023||Last date to apply||20th February, 2023|
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Responsible for the designing of organizational MEAL system.
- Responsible for collating and synthesizing information, updating the monitoring matrix and other monitoring tools in place for program implementation.
- Responsible for overall monitoring & evaluation of project, Assessment, Surveys, Evaluations
- Responsible for the development of project initiatives and project outlines.
- Responsible for building and maintaining result-based monitoring and evaluation
- Responsible for Program and Monitoring capacity building of newly hired staff as well as external field data team.
- Assess the programs from an M&E perspective (assess M&E resources, strategy, projects, impacts, etc
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services
- Schedule meetings
- Record minutes of the meetings and follow up on action items
- Maintain program documentation
- Any other tasks assigned by line manager
- Master’s Degree in Social Sciences, Program Management, or related discipline
- At least 5 years relevant experience in program implementation while working with NGOs preferably INGOs
- Demonstrable experience of successfully implementation of donor funded projects.
- Proven experience of donor liaison, reporting and negotiations.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and in a team environment to achieve maximum results.
- Excellent in coordination, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong management skills required to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills, negotiation, and networking skills
- Willingness to travel to the project areas.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to embrace and promote diversity within teams and different communities.
- A good team-player who can promote the spirit of teamwork.
- Ability to represent the organization in a confident, courteous, and coherent manner.
- Requires you to add current salary information.
- Resume attachment is required.
Call for Cvs (Social Cohesion and Civic Engagement Trainers)
The services of consultant along with note-take....