Qualification: Must have Master’s Degree preferably in Business Administration, Public Administration, Supply Chain Management, Systems/Operations Engineering; or similar areas.
07-10 years of relevant professional experience of which at least 05 years at similar role/position. Exposure of INGO will be preferred.
Required Skill Set:
- Extensive networking in the development sector
- High level proficiency when working with MS Office
- Sound English and Urdu Writing, Speaking and Listening Skills
- Negotiation skills at an advanced level
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Proactive and confident in taking initiatives, leadership roles and exploring new opportunities
Admin & Logistics Responsibility:
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Develop Liaison with district government and government officials for obtaining NOCs
- Coordinate domestic travel and hotel arrangements related to program activities.
- Ensure all travel requests are responded timely, efficiently and arrangements are in compliance with Creative procedures;
- Review invoices, draft payment requests for operational expenses etc.
- Maintaining up-to-date control of all assets including tracking donor, value, and location, managing staff issue, and recording all asset movements and disposals
- Timely response to specific requests from the program departments for logistical support for trainings, workshops and other events.
- Manage the procurement process, including sourcing, bidding, and contract management;
- Proactively identify issues with day-to-day ordering processes and resolve and/or communicate the issues to management in a timely manner, as needed;
- Lead the troubleshooting of vendor and/or order-related challenges and define and implement corrective action in case of irregularities;
- Ensure products are delivered in accordance with purchase order terms and conditions,
- Proactively identify procurement activities potentially impacting the project’s ability to perform its duties and advise the necessary stakeholders.
- Adhere to established procurement policies and standard operating procedures; and identify opportunities for continuous improvement;
- Perform procurement duties in a transparent and ethical manner;
- Prepare and monitor any procurement activities including Request for Proposals and Quotes;
- Responsible for complying with applicable contract and sponsor requirements and following all Creative policies and procedures.