|Posted date||27th January, 2023||Last date to apply||5th February, 2023|
|Country||Pakistan||Locations||Gilgit , Skardu|
AKHS, P is looking for Data Officers - dynamic young professionals with skills in field-based data collection and management. The positions are for Gilgit and Skardu.
The incumbent will establish mechanisms for accurate data collection from field and entry into systems to ensure regular data reporting and sharing mechanisms allowing managers to monitor program progress, improve operations, and assess impact of various strategies.
- Managing data collection in the field
- Working with management team and counsellors to report the accurate information further
- Ensuring that research protocols are rigorously followed on the field
- Supporting the counsellors in whatever task necessary for the successful execution of the study
- Conducting data quality and validation checks on all data collected in the field.
- Ensuring the timely collection and entry of data that is received from the field.
- Supporting the project team with any other tasks that might be assigned.
Education, Experience & Competencies
- Bachelors in Statistics or epidemiology or related field.
- Proficient with research terminologies and data collection software’s such as RedCap
- Experience of field work in Gilgit Baltistan, especially in the context of conducting surveys/research studies
- Well versed with the landscape of GB, and able to effectively communicate with stakeholders from the region.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills and teamwork ability
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Basic data management skills
- Stakeholder management
AKHS is committed to reducing our impact on climate and the environment and have set ourselves the goal of striving for net-zero carbon operations by 2030. All staff is expected to take part in making this a reality. The Data Officers accompanied with his/her Line Manager is expected to identify and understand which aspects of his/her work have most impact on the environment, and define tasks, work, and personal goals within his/her work plan to reduce these impacts and bring AKHS closer to net zero.
Interested candidates meeting the criteria can apply latest by February 5, 2023
- Requires you to add current salary information.
- Requires you to add cover letter.