Associates in Development Pvt. Ltd. (AiD) is a Pakistan-based development and management consulting company which provides high-quality consulting services in the core areas of 1) Engineering & Infrastructure; 2) Social Sectors; and 3) Environment and Climate Change.
Duration of contract
Location and Number of Positions
Number of Positions
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree and relevant experience in surveying stated underneath.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in infrastructure field survey and data collection projects, preference should be given to the candidates having experience in Transportation and Road Sector projects.
• Satellite imagery and map reading skills are mandatory
• Working experience related to land use survey and GIS projects.
• Working experience in data entry, survey planning and Google maps
• Fluency in written and spoken English. Spoken Urdu and Pashto is desirable
Experience working in Khyber, KP and similar geographic conditions
Field surveyor will be working closely with GIS Expert and GIS digitizers to ensure delivery of survey accurate land use base map data within the given deadlines.
Ensure the scale consistency in digitization, detailed land use categorization and seamless coverage of the designated project area.
Application Submission Guidelines
Application Submission Deadline
5 PM, Sunday, September 25, 2022
Applications are to be submitted online at Brightspyre.