Principal Duties and Responsibilities
The consultant will be responsible for;
- To support in coordinate for custom clearance of BSL2 labs.
- Coordinate for the manufacturing, insulation, and handover of the BSL2 labs.
- Assist the with vendor coordination.
- Oversee installation of BSL2 labs to ensure timely delivery
- Assist in all related logistics of BSL2 labs.
Required Skills and Qualifications
The individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the required knowledge, skills, and/or abilities needed to perform the principal duties.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration/supply chain management
- Minimum (3-5) years of experience at managerial positions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Fluency in English required.
Period of Performance and LOE
The expected duration of the assignment is one month 20 days. This is distributed as maximum of 20 working days per month.
- Scope of work can be changed as per the advice by the donor
- Hiring on rolling basis