||17th June, 2022
||Last date to apply
||17th July, 2022
- Assisting staff with tracking, formatting and archiving reviews and other media.
- Maintaining and updating the One Voice’s social media sites.
- Assisting in the production of advertisements, press releases, and promotional materials.
- Assisting with mailings to media, consumers, and other contacts.
- Assist lead marketing and public relations staff.
- Respond to communication-related issues in timely manner.
- Assist to create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events and promotions.
- Assisting staff with promoting events.
- Taking notes during meetings
- Create and manage PowerPoint presentations
- Report preparation for meetings and presentations
- Purchasing and expense reports
- Mail and shipping
- Event planning and coordination
- General administrative and communications support as assigned.
Knowledge and skills
- Graduate or an undergraduate/graduate student in journalism, communications, public relations, marketing, digital filmmaking, digital media, graphic design or a development-related field
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Including written and verbal communication skills
- Requires you to add current salary information.
- Resume attachment is required.