Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals for the recruitment purely on contract basis, for a period of two years (extendible on satisfactory performance and need basis) against temporary posts in PSDP Project titled, “Development of ICT and Artificial Intelligence (AI) based Precision Agriculture systems utilizing dual-use Aerospace Technologies-GreenAI”. The place of posting will be at PMAS-Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi throughout the duration of the contract.
BS (4 years) or MSc (2 years) or MS in the field of Agricultural Economics / Agricultural Engineering / Horticulture / Soil Science or closely related disciplines) from HEC recognized university (MS/M.Phil. scholar will be preferred).
This position is two years term with possibility of extension based on satisfactory performance or need basis.
The research assistant will work in team and assist his/her superordinate in research and development activities, field visits, and any other tasks as required.
The incumbent will work in hydroponics/greencabins production system, value chain, and its marketing.
- Incomplete and late applications and applications with fake/false documents will be rejected at any stage during or after recruitment process with no right of appeal.
- Only shortlisted candidates meeting the eligibility criteria (mentioned in the advertisement and detailed job description) will be invited for interview and written test.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test /interview.
- The Organization reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the vacancies at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Those applicants who are already employed, must apply through proper channel after obtaining NOC from their department, otherwise their applications will not be considered.